Fundraiser Date: Monday, October 12, 2020
Fundraiser Time: 5 PM – 9 PM
Hosting Restaurant: 107 South Veterans Parkway, Normal, IL, 61761
Red Robin will give 20% of To-Go food sales back to Normal Marching Band
- On the night of the Spirit Night, please place your To-Go orders by following these steps:
- Go to: order.redrobin.com and select the restaurant below.
- Click on “Fundraisers” tab & add a “Fundraiser” to your order
- Add the name of your organization to the Special Instructions section of the order.
- Select your items & checkout.
- When you arrive at Red Robin, pull into a designated curbside spot & call the phone number on the sign.
- Our Team Members will bring your order your car.
Bring in this flyer or show it on your smartphone and 20% of the proceeds will benefit NORMAL COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL BANDS
August 20, 2020
4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
at the Portillo’s located at:
202 Landmark Drive, Normal, IL 61761
We look forward to seeing you there!
SUPPORT CARL’S ICE CREAM on College Avenue
WEEK OF April 20 – 24th
Band Director at PJHS
Dine to Donate @ Portillos, show the flyer and a portion of your purchase will be donated back to Normal West Orchestras. Who wants to cook anyway?
Please show the flyer on your smartphone or print off and show when you are paying!
February 24, 2020
4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Portillo’s (Normal, IL)
202 Landmark Drive
Normal, Illinois 61761
Saturday, February 15 – Sunday, February 16, 2020
Bring in the attached flyer and do you regular grocery shopping and they will donate a portion of your purchase back to the Normal West Orchestras! On Saturday West Orchestra members will even be bagging for tips.
You can make a difference while you shop Amazon Prime Day deals on July 15 & 16. Simply shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/37-1274212 and AmazonSmile donates to McLean County Unit Dist 5 Music Parents Association
We have a new board and we have the dates/times for next year’s meetings already to go! It has been a great 2018-2019 school year. We wish you all a fantastic summer and look forward to doing great things for the Unit 5 Music programs for the 2019-2020 school year!
- Tuesday, August 27 @6:30 PM in the IMC
- Tuesday, September 24 @6:30 PM in the IMC
- Tuesday, October 22 @6:30 PM in the IMC
- Tuesday, November 19 @6:30 PM (please note this is the 3rd Tuesday and this meeting is going to be in the Senior Cafe)
- Tuesday, January 28 @6:30 PM in the IMC
- Tuesday, February 25 @6:30 PM in the IMC
- Tuesday, April 28 @6:30 PM in the IMC
- Tuesday, May 19 @6:30 (please note this is the 3rd Tuesday) in the IMC